What You Will Learn
When you complete this course, you will become proficient in utilizing 12, five-minute mindfulness meditation techniques, focused on specific areas with practical results. Then, you will be able to lead your own meditations for the rest of your life. Or, you can continue to use these brief mindfulness meditations whenever the need arises.
In this course will learn to How to Successfully Implement:
12, FIVE-MINUTE, MINDFULNESS MEDITATION techniques.
BREATH as the foundation for all mindfulness meditations.
- WALKING mindfulness meditation to combine peace with exercise.
- SITTING mindfulness meditation, great for computer breaks.
- Full-body DEEP RELAXATION mindfulness meditation.
- A COUNTDOWN mindfulness meditation, to experience a profound trance-like meditative state.
- A SOUND mindfulness meditation, to increase peace and calm.
- A GROUNDING mindfulness meditation, when feeling frazzled or scattered. Also effective in preventing jet lag.
- A HIGHER SELF mindfulness meditation, for relaxation, mental clarity, and vision.
- An ENERGIZING mindfulness meditation, to increase energy.
- How to successfully implement an INTEGRATION mindfulness meditation, to resolve inner conflict and calm disruptive emotions. Also excellent for making decisions.
- The MAGIC BLANK CANVAS mindfulness meditation, for enhancing creativity.
- A NATURE mindfulness meditation, to experience nature as a living creature.
You will also receive a FREE Verification Sheet to help chart your progress.